Have you ever been around people who said “Yes” to everything?
They say “Yes” to This and That.
How can that be?
By saying “Yes” to This, aren’t they really saying “No” to That?!
Well, the simple answer is, “Yes!”
By saying “Yes” to one thing, we forego all others.
That is what Steve Jobs did. He said “Yes” to everything he believed in and “No” to everything else. Can we be so brave? I believe the answer to that is, “Yes!”
First let’s take a look at the lessons, Steve Jobs taught:
1. Enduring innovations marry art and science
2. To create the future, you do it
3. Never fear failure
4. You connect the dots of life backward
5. Listen to that voice in the back of your head
6. Expect a lot from yourself and others
7. Care about succeeding
8. Surround yourself with talented people
9. Stay hungry, stay foolish
10. Anything is possible
This is what all Rebels with a Cause have in common:
1. People matter more than things
2. Inspiration is the soul of leadership
3. Thinking differently is a way of life
4. Passion and vision make hard work fun
5. Changing the world requires action
What if every person woke up every morning to these 10 lessons and 5 beliefs?
The beginning of every worthy creation is at the moment when one person makes a choice to think and do in a way which honors their unique gifts.
Each of us has that choice to make: Will we lead? Or, will we follow?
As for me, Yes. I choose to lead.
A good reputation is more valuable than costly perfume.
And the day you die is better than the day you are born.
Finishing is better than starting.
Patience is better than pride.